Northeast Dealer Services Director
Mobiliti, LLC is a fast growing, fast paced tech company that provides a high quality, technical, and total service solution to help our dealer partners better manage inventory and provide choice for consumers. Mobiliti has launched a new vehicle subscription app, which allows consumers to select a vehicle, subscribe, pay and pick up the vehicle from the selected dealership. As a part of our team, you will be working closely with a rapidly growing group of innovative, dedicated, creative, and energetic people in a casual, upbeat, productive and fast-paced work environment.
Mobiliti Dealer Services Director
The Dealer Services Director role is responsible for properly promoting Mobiliti Subscription services as well as account management. Mobiliti has a home base in Detroit, MI, however this role will be for candidates in the North East Market New York area and will be based out of home. These responsibilities pertain to existing and future markets. This is a position requiring mostly field work, In addition, we keep our team informed and well-trained with weekly training and operation support to ensure you are maximizing your success.
- Manage all accounts within your territory
- Provide training to dealership personnel on our APP solutions
- Set and Conduct appointments with decision makers to discuss performance
- Network and build relationships within your territory to gain referral for new accounts
- Assist in maintaining long term customer relationships
- New account development
- Creating partnerships with key executives
- Strong work ethic
- Must be “People person “
- Positive attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, productive while unsupervised
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Automotive industry experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, marketing or related subject or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 10 years of combined work experience, with a minimum of 5 years of marketing, business development, or sales experience in a mid/large corporate environment; prefer experience in business development, with demonstrated successful track record; prefer industry experience in automotive or automotive-related business, particularly digital marketing and on-line automotive selling.
- 5 years Automotive Dealership experience
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state and local regulations
Salary is based on experience.
- To learn more about our company, you may visit our website at Mobiliti.com. Please note that due to the extremely high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates whose backgrounds and experience most closely match our needs.
Mobiliti, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.