Office Manager- Dealership
An automotive dealership in the Austin, TX area has an opening for an experience dealership office manager. This position will be responsible for the day to day running of the dealership office and ensuring that all store transactions are processed accurately and timely.
The Office Manager helps to oversee the daily accounting operations of the business. The Office Manager maintains an adequate system of accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, ensure the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and maximize profit. In addition, the Office Manager will help supervise the daily accounting operations to ensure efficient cash management, a smooth flow of all transactions, clean accounting records, and recording of all transactions in compliance with the Company’s accounting processes and internal controls. The Office Manager is also tasked with helping to develop periodic financial reports that comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Greeting client to effectively time transition from Sales to Finance.
- Determine client’s financing needs based on a professional interview process.
- Presenting a transparent menu to client with his financing options and products to enhance their vehicle ownership experience and protect his investment.
- Educating client the value of these options and products and assist him to make the wise and best decision.
- Processing finance transaction including lenders approval and timely funding.
- Typing automotive deals.
- Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with company policy.
- Ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ensuring clients satisfaction on every transaction and address it immediately if needed. Providing an exceptional client experience.
- Achieving targeted Sales and Finance departments’ goals. Finance manager performance is measured by achieving Targeted Client Satisfaction Index and Targeted Sales and Finance goals.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Must have automotive experience
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Word, Outlook and QuickBooks
- Dynamic and technology-savvy
- Experience in Dealertrack DMS ( highly preferred)
- Proven ability to provide an Exceptional Client experience.
- Proven ability to achieve targeted goals.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self- starter and self- motivator.
- High detail-oriented and well organized
Job Type: Full-time
Salary is based on experience.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.